Conferences - 2008


Before I continue with the further description of the Neurosurgical project, I would like to call the attention to a couple of upcoming conferences.

Though it's too late now to submit any work to the next MMVR, it might worth to keep a eye on the scientific results presented at Long Beach in late January at 16th Medicine meets Virtual Reality. Europe will have its 3rd MIRA in the mean time in Rome, or you may prefer IROS in Nice. If I manage to finish my article, I will present my latest results on extreme telementoring at ATA 2008 in April.
You still have some time to apply for the 14th Nordic – Baltic Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Medical Physics in Riga, or for the 22nd Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery in Barcelona. Afterwards, we can get ready for the next (30th ) EMBC in Vancouver or for the MICCAI in New York.
For further conferences, visit this site.
As I'm also interested in space research, please take a look at a selection of some space-related events. Next highlight is the 9th iSAIRAS in LA, and you can still apply for the 37th COSPAR Scientific Assembly. The 26th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference may also attract people to Hawaii, and so the 59th International Astronautical Congress in Glasgow.
Happy paper-reading, paper-writing!

Comments

Popular Posts